Author admin Posted on
A Lib Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.12.2 is designed to be a useful library for the use of al132’s mods. If you are now using these mods, you should not ignore this mod for its advantages. Now you are able to read the article below in order to get further information about how effectively it supports other mods.
In fact, there are a lot of library mods added into the Minecraft game worlds with the aim of supporting multiple mods easy at the same time. Actually, developers try to program these mods in order to maximum save resources as well as implement the possibility of assisting simultaneously many mods at ease. As a result, you will frequently find these library mods in the required section of many Minecraft mods.
And A Lib Mod is one of them. Specifically, it is designed to be a common library used by Minecraft mods by al132. The main function of this mod is to essentially offer base classes for blocks, items, tiles, containers, GUIs, and a lot more. It is worth noting that it will not add any new content in the game and it also does not have any effect if being installed individually.
In short, A Lib Mod is one of the useful libraries for Minecraft mods, specifically al132’s mods. If you are using or intend to use those mods, don’t hesitate to download it for free here!
How to install A Lib Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just A Lib Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the A Lib Mod is installed.
A Lib Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2