Author admin Posted on
The Abnormals Core Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a supporting mod which allows the players to share some data of the mods in the Minecraft game. Thanks to this mod, the players will not need to copy but share directly.
Its two developers are SmellyModder, or you can know him through the name Luke Tonon, and another person is Bagedotijpn
The features of this mod will impress you. It can register the block and items automatically and a library name Endimator.
We guess that you are fascinated with the new feature because it has the functions of automatic. When you were young, you know the toy robots only, especially if you are a boy. We bet that you were interested in the way it assembled. Things have changed now. Robots are not the toys anymore but a symbol of AI. They are programmed to automatically satisfy human, or even replace human to do some tasks from easy to hard. Therefore, this mod adds automatic functions in time.
Moreover, there are some Abnormals Core mods such as Atmospheric, Autumnity, Bamboo Blocks, Berry Good and so on. If you keep continuing to read this website and show us your interest in the new mods of the game, we will try our best to write more and more article like this to satisfy the readers.
First of all, you just download this Abnormals Core Mod 1.16.1/1.15.2 and try many great functions of it.
How to install Abnormals Core Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Abnormals Core Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Abnormals Core Mod is installed.