Author admin Posted on
AbyssalCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 introduces new biomes, items, mobs, and tools. You can also explore some new dimensions full of challenges in this mod.
Overall information about the mod
When it comes to modifications for Minecraft relating to Mobs or Dimensions, AbyssalCraft should be mentioned. It is a nice mod focusing on exploration. There are many things for you to explore, such as new mobs, items, tools, and more importantly, some new dimensions. Those dimensions are very dangerous to explore. You will catch sight of many undead creatures at some biomes.
What does AbyssalCraft feature?
You can explore and make use of a wide range of features brought by this modification:
- The Abyss is the collection of dimensions. There are four dimensions in total, such as The Abyssal Wasteland, The Dreadlands, Omothol, and The Dark Realm.
- You can explore two new stone types, including Darkstone and Abyssal Stone.
- There are three types of new tools for you to utilize, including darkstone, abyssalnite, and Coralium infused abyssalnite.
- There are also three armor types: abyssalnite, coralium infused abyssalnite, and dreaded abyssalnite
- Darklands is a new biome for you to explore. It is full of trees and many structures that are randomly created.
- You will encounter some new mobs, including the Dephs Ghoul, the Abyssal Zombie, abyssalnite golem, dreaded abyssalnite golem, the evil pig clone, and dreadguard
- The mod also features a boss mob called J’zahar, The Gatekeeper.
- There are lots of strongholds concealed within the new dimension.
- Abyssalnite and Coralium are the two new ores you can mine.
- You can utilize a new TNT type which is stronger. When you are ready to use it, it can create a lot of lag. Also, it requires having lots of resources to create.
You need to install Minecraft Forge previously if you want this mod AbyssalCraft to run in the game. Try it right now!
How to install AbyssalCraft Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just AbyssalCraft Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the AbyssalCraft Mod is installed.