Author admin Posted on
Acidblock Map 1.13.2 is a surviving mod package for Minecraft, which takes inspiration from Skyblock and its aquatic update. This map package can be downloaded for free on our website.
Acidblock Map 1.13.2 presents players with an entirely new genre of mini-games. Throughout the game, there are tons of challenges that you have to complete, which also involve mini-games and puzzles that you should solve.
Customization, in addition, is also a unique feature that is enhanced by the developer as there will be custom advancements and custom crafting features, which brings as much as twice the fun.
The objective of playing on this map is simple, survive on an island that is surrounded by Acid Ocean. However, even more intriguing, you will be able to explore the extremely detailed marine world designed by SUSPIRIA.
Those maps are designed to be used by players who are server owners, who like to set up themes and features for the game. The map will usually change an entire game, turning it into a completely different game.
Acidblock Map 1.13.2 is great to be installed with shader mods and mods that involve aquatic features. Have a look at the screenshots and download the map for free if you like it.
How to install Acidblock Map
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Acidblock Map downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Acidblock Map is installed.