Author admin Posted on
Additional Bars Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 are extra bars in Minecraft. They are well consistent with Iron Bars and they diversify the bar collection.
The purpose of this Cosmetic mod is to bring you more options when you have to choose bars blocks to use. Instead of using the Iron Bars, now, you can try using Wooden Bars or Golden Bars. They are the two new bars added by the mod.
Besides, the mod also allows you to merge two bars of the same type together. This lets you make the Crossed Bars. You can also try installing Quark in the mod. This makes the recipe for Gold Bars change to avoid overlap problems. Besides, you can use both versions.
Additional Bars Mod aims to diversify your bar options. To apply the mod to the game, you are required to install Minecraft Forge.
How to install Additional Bars Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Additional Bars Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.