Author admin Posted on
Additional Compression Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an extremely special mod that allows adding compression blocks to Minecraft. If you are still curious about this mod, quickly download it for your device.
In fact, the compression blocks that this mod adds to the game can be Double Compression Clay, Decuple Compression… The special feature of these blocks is that they can be fully compatible with mods like Ex Compressum and Extra Utilities. You can even add more compressed blocks or delete/modify existing ones using configuration. Obviously, you can manipulate freely when using this mod.
Make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed for the Additional Compression mod to work properly.
How to install Additional Compression Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Additional Compression Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.