Author admin Posted on
Additional Enchanted Miner Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 is not an orthodox edition of QuarryPlus. It brings a miner that is similar to BC’s quarry for your experience.
In this Technology mod, you will experience a modern miner that comes with great enchantment. With it, all resources can be collected automatically with Fortune or Silk touch. When you use the mod, you can feel comfortable. It is because it does not leave any impacts on water and lava in chunks. All liquid can be eliminated due to having an integrated machine. All machines of the mod take up various energy types such as RF, EU, MJ, and Forge.
Here are the machines of the mod:
- QuarryPlus: You can use the machine to dig to y = 1 in the place with a max of 256 x 256 blocks. With enchantments, it can enhance fuel efficiency as well as enchanted mining.
- PumpPlus: It provides QuarrayPlus with a feature for pumping liquid. The Nether can cause to be dry.
- WorkbenchPlus: This is required for making items by the mod.
- ChunkDestroyer: You have to spend less than 1 hour leveling off a 16 x 16 area.
- Advanced Pump: This is a pump that is faster than the BC’s one.
- Spawner Controller: You can make changes to the neighbor spawner’s content.
- EnchantMover: The enchantment on Diamond Pickaxe can be taken to machines. The machines with enchantment will perform more effectively.
All the recipes of the machines can be checked on JEI. Additional Enchanted Miner functions in the game only when Minecraft Forge is installed. If you are on version 1.13.2 or a newer user, you have to install Scalable Cat’s Force (the library mod) and Forge.
How to install Additional Enchanted Miner Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Additional Enchanted Miner Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Additional Enchanted Miner Mod is installed.