Author admin Posted on
Additional Resources Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 adds loose resources to the game without installing a texture pack. Here is the full feature of the item that you care about!
What is Additional Resources?
It’s a Minecraft mod including new loose resources. It is also a design that the author releases for mods. These creations have user-defined content that is essential to load as a resource.
The edition has no GUI.
It requires you to install FML.
How it works
The current product will generate a directory or you can create it by yourself. It will place that item close by the mods directory named “mod-resourcepacks”.
In that folder, set what could stay in the assets folder, excluding “pack.mcmeta”. For example, “assets/mymod/lang/en_US.lang” -> “mods-resourcepacks/mymod/lang/en_US.lang”.
Additional Resources is a cosmetic mod that relates to API and Library. So as to open and experience any detail, please download and install Minecraft Forge first! Don’t forget other requirements!
How to install Additional Resources Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Additional Resources Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Additional Resources Mod is installed.