Author admin Posted on
Additional Structures Mod 1.12.2 is added into the Minecraft game that aims to extend the world with a lot of new structures. If you want to enjoy all of the unique structures, don’t hesitate to download the mod for free here.
It is a fact that Minecraft is where the players can be able to discover and venture into an open world. As a result, developers always try their best to add more new things to improve the gaming experience for the players. Structures are more and more diversified with many unique types and variants. Have you ever wanted to discover more structures? For such purpose, the mod is made and released.
The main function of the mod is to add more than 155 new small and medium-sized structures into the game with the aim of expanding the game world. It comes along with the following features as below.
- The mod supports many biome generation mods such as Biome Bundle, Biomes O’ Plenty, Traverse, and a lot more.
- Comes along with configuration options in order to customize the spawn values of structure sorts.
- Provides update-checker.
- Offers various structures generating in vanilla as well as modded biomes in the overworld.
That is all about Additional Structures Mod. If you are ready to enjoy the mod, let’s get started to download it for free here.
How to install Additional Structures Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Additional Structures Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Additional Structures Mod is installed.
Additional Structures Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2