Author admin Posted on
Advanced Mortars Mod 1.12.2 is a Minecraft processing mod for modpack creators. It brings you four mortars that come with configurable durability.
If you are a modpack maker, then you should install the above mod. It brings you some example recipes that are useful to follow. Besides, you can also use it with CraftTweaker. The mod supports the JEI integration as well. However, the transfer functionality for items has been excluded intentionally. Here is how you use the mod:
- To insert a mortar, you right-click the mortar to put 8 stacks of items in it as you hold the items. Then, you right-click or hold down the right mouse with a free hand to start crafting.
- You have to sneak and right-click the mortar with a free hand to get the items in the mortar back.
- When you sneak and left-click the mortar, you can pick it up. The contents inside the mortar will be kept when you pick it up in that way.
- Every mortar has a different recipe.
The mortars are also necessary items to have in the game. So, if you want to use the new ones, then start installing Advanced Mortars. The mod also needs Minecraft Forge installation.
How to install Advanced Mortars Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Advanced Mortars Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Advanced Mortars Mod is installed.