Author admin Posted on
Adventure Backpack Mod 1.7.10 supplies you with some new backpacks. They have original looks as well as unique abilities.
The backpack also plays an important role in your adventures in Minecraft. By carrying a backpack, you can store lots of cosmetic items. Besides, the backpacks keep your inventory when you meet your end. The new backpacks have some abilities such as:
- They will not be affected by water from lava and they will not take damage from fire.
- All items in your inventory will be kept.
- They have some slots for you to store items and tools.
- All backpacks are able to store fluids.
Some notable features of the mod, including:
- You make a Hose then use it to suck as well as spill fluids.
- Various Crafting Benches for you to use.
- You can open your backpack to take a sleeping bag then sleep anywhere.
- There are some boots powered by piston. You wear them to run at a faster speed and jump higher.
- There is a classy Fedora that looks nice.
- You can wear a matching hat.
- You can bring a machete to travel through thick jungles.
- The mod adds tasty Melon Juicetm as well.
Adventure Backpack Mod makes your adventures more interesting. Put the mod into the game with Minecraft Forge installed for backpacks with great abilities.
How to install Adventure Backpack Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Adventure Backpack Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.