Author admin Posted on
AE2 Wireless Interface Terminal Mod 1.12.2 lets you craft a block that transmits Wi-Fi. Its signal will reach the crafting terminal in the range.
This Technology mod is an addon for Applied Energistics 2 (AE2). You should also know what AE2 is about. It is a sci-fi-themed mod using ME Drive to preserve items at various capacities. ME Drives are diverse and able to store various item kinds.
The system can find the required materials to craft items in an automatic way. When you utilize modern drives, you will not spend much time finding crafting materials.
Now, the mod is supported by an addon that is called Wireless Interface Terminal. This addon is known as an edition of the AE2 Interface Terminal. Besides, it also features:
- Baubles slots
- Infinity Booster Card Support
- Wireless Universal Terminal Support
- Keybind Support
- Energy will not be depleted when in Creative
You can also use config options that are taken to AE2WTLib. AE2 Wireless Interface Terminal requires Minecraft Forge and Applied Energistics 2.
How to install AE2 Wireless Interface Terminal Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just AE2 Wireless Interface Terminal Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.