Author admin Posted on
After the Drizzle 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod which has been launched on May 4th, 2020 attracted more than 1000 downloads since that day.
The mod has inserted plenty of kinds of elements into the Minecraft world and these support effectively the players to improve the quality of the game.
Blocks and Items
- Bamboo Tray: This is a useful element that can be utilized to manufacture diverse items which are helpful. Bamboo Tray has 5 modes; every mode will be created in the respective way. The recipe is that the players will mix 4 Bamboo with 1 Bamboo Planks.
- Stove: This is a block which operates as a heat source, supplying heat for the block on it. There are 2 distortions of Stoves, Dirt Stove and Stone Stove.
- Drink Maker: This is a useful block can be utilized for creating drinks. It will occupy a 2-block space where it is put, similarly to Vanilla bed. It could possess 2000mB (2 Buckets) of fluid.
- Porcelain Teapot: This is a block that can occupy 1000mB (1 Bucket) of fluid.
- Tea Plants: Tea Plants is crops planting in Moist and Humid zone. It will decrease the speed of the players who make an effort to come through it. Also, there are some Wild Tea Plants created in biomes whose Humid is on the average.
- Catapult Board: This is a helpful block that can catapult creatures. This has 3 kinds of distortion including Stone of Catapult Board, Bamboo of Catapult Board, and Iron of Catapult Board.
- Filter Screen: This is a helpful block that can be utilized for filtering the exact kinds of items you desire.
- Wooden Frame: This is a helpful block. This can be crafted by 3 kinds of planks with 5 sticks.
- Bamboo Decorations: This is a group of block which can be used for decorating blocks made from Bamboo.
- Ash: This item will appear when you use Stoves to set fire some fuels. It supports plants and crops to develop, similar to the vanilla Bone Meals.
- Tea Leaves: This is basically leaves of Tea Plants, and tackling tea leaves utilized for making tea. There are 3 distortions of Tea Leaves now. These are Green Tea Leaves, Black Tea Leaves, and White Tea Leaves.
- Tea Residue: This is an item from making tea. The main usage of this item is mixing. Making tea or putting Tea Leaves in a Bamboo Tray will create Tea Residue.
- Tea Bags: This item is utilized for making tea easily. There are now 2 distortions of Teabags: Green Bags and Black Bags.
- Tea Set: This is a kit of containing items with various capacities. These capacities are Porcelain Cups (250 mB, more or less quarter of Bucket) and Bottles (500 mB, more or less half of Bucket).
- Insulating Layer: This is an item that you could create with armor and supply those pieces of armor with cold defense function.
- Gauze: This is an item that you could create with armor and supply those pieces of armor with heat defense function.
- Water Bag: This item supplies heat/cold defense.
- Handwarmer: This item supplies the container cold-immunization capacity.
- Hole: This block is naturally created. You will receive some items when digging it.
- Warm Water: this water is heated yet not so hot. Any mobs and players touching it will receive the Recreation I potion effect.
- Boiling Water: This water has the temperature which is boiling at a point; this water can be used for making tea. If the temperature of the water is hotter than warm water, it can create damage to any mobs touching it.
- Sugary Water: This is created from Sugar. Drinking it will increase the Speed potion effects.
- Green Tea: This tea is created from Dried Green Tea Leaves or Green Tea Bags. The player can receive Agility and Excitement potion effects.
- Black Tea: This tea is created from Dried Black Tea Leaves or Black Tea Bags. The player can receive Health Boost and Excitement potion effects.
- White Tea: This tea is created from Dried White Tea Leaves. The player can receive Haste and Excitement potion effects.
- Agility: This allows the player to avert the damage such as explosion, melee.
- Life Drain: This allows the player to drain health from what the player creates damage to.
- Impenetrable Defence: This allows the player not to be attracted and also can create the damage.
- Photosynthesis: this allows the player to restore one point of health per 3 seconds if the player is a place the light limit is more than an exact limit.
- Excitement: this stops the player from sleeping and the player could receive 1 point of cold immunization.
Mechanics and Gameplay
- Environment System: This is a Vanilla-Minecraft-inspired mechanic, which affects plenty of elements of your survival gameplay.
- Apparent Temperature System: This is dependent on the Environment System and affects the survival gameplay.
- Crop Environment System: This is dependent on the humid system, and affects the farming gameplay.
- Flower Hybridization System: This supplies flower for the mod can be crafted by 2 corresponding dyes.
After the Drizzle 1.15.2/1.14.4 is a mod that adds plenty of amazing elements into the Minecraft world and improve your experience while playing Minecraft. Install this mod right now to recreate the new Minecraft world. This mod will blow your mind.
How to install After the Drizzle Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just After the Drizzle Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the After the Drizzle Mod is installed.
After the Drizzle Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4