Author admin Posted on
Alchemistry Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 took inspiration from Minechem. With this mod, you can let items decay and then remerge them to make new items.
A nice tech mod to try
This is a nice Technology mod that should be installed in Minecraft. It was strongly inspired by Minechem. Hence, you can give it a try if you are a fan of the Minechem mod. The purpose of the mod is to decay items into their constituent elements. After that, you can combine them again to craft some new items.
Most of the game versions cannot be usable without JEI and several power gen mods being installed. Here are some requirements for different versions:
Version 1.14.4 or above:
- You need to install A Lib, Chem Lib, and even Patchouli.
- If you install Patchouli, you will get the Alchemistry Guidebook. It will let you know all the functions of the machines as well as show you how to create multiblocks.
- This version needs to have both Forgelin and A Lib. It will be great to have Patchouli too.
- CraftTweaker integration is approachable as well.
- Chemical Combiner is currently equipped with Game Stage support.
Features of Alchemistry
The mod features some machines such as:
- Chemical Dissolver
- Chemical Combiner
- Fission Multiblock
- Fusion Multiblock
It also comes with some other cool features, including:
- Fertilizer: This feature acts like bonemeal. However, you can create it from many organic elements.
- Obsidian Breaker: This is a cheap item that can be consumed easily. It will immediately collect obsidian for you.
- Some physiologically active elements: They deal lots of effects depending on the user.
Alchemistry Mod should be a must-use. It is free to install and provides you with lots of technology elements. The mod requires:
- Minecraft Forge
- A Lib
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (for version 1.12.2)
- Chem Lib (for version 1.14.4)
How to install Alchemistry Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Alchemistry Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Alchemistry Mod is installed.