Author admin Posted on
Alternating Flux Mod 1.12.2 is an add-on for another mod, Immersive Engineering. It has added to the game a new tier of wire, Alternating Flux (AF).
The addition that it has already introduced will behave as a type of the Super High Voltage line. The following information will explain more about the reason that you have the present item.
- The power transported over the AF lines has very low loss, depending on the distance. However, it can’t link to machines. Additionally, you have to convert it between other tiers of wire with particular transformers.
- In fact, the current release doesn’t supplement any new sort of power. It only utilizes the normal power system of Immersive Engineering. Hence, you don’t need to feel unpleasant about “yet another power system”.
It’s configurable for the AF wire’s properties. It’s feasible to reset it freely. Every detail is in a section in the IE manual.
Alternating Flux is a technology mod about energy. It requires Minecraft Forge.
How to install Alternating Flux Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Alternating Flux Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.