Author admin Posted on
Ancient Warfare 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 adds some new contents to Minecraft. These new contents will have an influence on the gameplay.
This mod is the sequel to the Ancient Warfare mod. Its purpose is to improve players’ armor, tools, and weapons. It does this by adding new blocks, items, entities, as well as some special structures. Besides, it also brings some unique modules for you to explore. All the new elements make your gameplay more exciting and interesting. Here are the modules of the mod:
- Core Module: This is the main mod’s module. It brings you a source code that you use during the procession.
- Structure Module: It is about self-building lots of structures in an automatic way. It utilizes the available template and will bring you some tools for editing the map.
- Automation Module: You will have a machine that helps you automate the procession of collecting crops and agriculture.
- NPC Module: This module makes NPCs that can be used as mercenaries. You can let them battle against enemies for you. They will be on your side.
The mod features some people and races that have different cultures. For instance, you can play with some nations like Empire, The Witchbane, Witchbane Crusaders, Noggs, etc. For the tribes, they are Buffloka Plains, Buffloka Forest, Zomba, Kong, Smingol, Sealsker, Vyncans, Brigands, etc.
To run Ancient Warfare 2 in the game, you must install Minecraft Forge.
How to install Ancient Warfare 2 Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Ancient Warfare 2 Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.