Author admin Posted on
[ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 brings a huge dimension with great content. Download this Minecraft mod for a new and fantastic experience!
About the mod
Angry Pixel modding group is the author of this mod. By installing it into your game, you will embark on an adventure in a brand new dimension with plenty of new content. They all net you a great survival experience.
The dimension in the mod is not quite easy to conquer because it is full of darkness and mysterious areas. Those areas are long lost civilizations. You will also catch sight of scary creatures roaming through the ruins of the areas. Although the dimension is dangerous, it is still worth your adventure. When you start the adventure, you need to watch your surroundings as well as use your wisdom to conquer all dangers.
Features of The Betweenlands mod
Features are crucial things that make the mod more interesting. They are also the reason that you should try the mod.
- It brings you a brand new dimension full of challenges to conquer.
- You will catch sight of various exclusive biomes with structures. Come to them to get good loot!
- There are plenty of creatures as well as monsters to battle.
- Gather up your bravery to fight off the bosses.
- Feel free to experience an exclusive farming system that features new types of crops.
- You will approach plenty of new items, blocks, weapons, and other materials.
- The world looks even more beautiful due to some special shader effects.
- Play with other players in the Multiplayer mode.
Although The Betweenlands Mod is in the development stage, it still guarantees a lot of fun. There will be more features added to the mod. So, try it now and stay tuned to the new features!
How to install [ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just [ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the [ANGRY PIXEL] The Betweenlands Mod is installed.