Author admin Posted on
Animal Crops Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is designed to be a simple Minecraft mod that comes along with some new items with the aim of giving a better experience for the players. Let’s get started to read the article below to have further information.
Essentially, the mod aims to add two new items into the game: animal seeds and animal lilies. Like their names, they are not normal seeds as you have experienced. When they grow enough, they will turn into animals instead of trees or flowers.
Animal seeds are able to be planted on grass blocks in order to grow passive animals. With animal lilies, you are possible to plant them on water blocks to perform the same thing but for water animals. That sounds interesting!
It is a fact that the mod is made to be utilized in mod packs coming with custom recipes for animal seeds although, by default, animal brushes hardly spawn which drop a random animal seed or animal lily when they are broken.
By making use of the configuration file, the players are allowed to add seeds for any mob which is a spawn egg. The configuration file also enables to add seeds for mobs from mods like Waddles, Twilight Forest, Waddles, or some monsters in vanilla like guardians or creepers. Moreover, the mod provides some options in order to configure right-click harvest, the opportunity of an additional seed drooping once the player harvests the crop.
Don’t hesitate to download Animal Crops Mod for free here and enjoy it right now.
How to install Animal Crops Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Animal Crops Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Animal Crops Mod is installed.