Author admin Posted on
Animalium Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 broadens the animal aspect in Minecraft. It fills in the game with wild animals, dangerous mobs, and some useful gear.
The world in Minecraft will not be complete without Mobs. Therefore, mobs are quite an important element that needs to be upgraded. You can upgrade the system of mobs in the game through the use of modifications. Animalium is one of the modifications for you now.
The mod adds four types of new mobs that are very hostile to players. Besides, it brings some useful gear and even food for players to use.
Here are the new creatures you will encounter in the game, such as:
- Wild Dogs: These dogs are very hostile. You will see them appear in biomes without water. Once they have caught sight of you, they will go after you at a fast speed.
- Piranhas: They are dangerous fishes that appear in water biomes, swamps, rivers, as well as seas. They attack you at a fast speed as well.
- Brown Bears: These bears come in a large size. Similar to dogs, they don’t appear in water biomes. They will go behind you and maul you when they catch sight of you.
- Rats: They are hostile mobs too but they come in a small size. They don’t appear in places with water. When lots of rats attack you at the same time, you will take lots of damage.
Animalium features some gear as well: Wild Dog Pelt Boots and Bear Claw Paxel. Ensure that Minecraft Forge is already installed for the mod’s operation.
How to install Animalium Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Animalium Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Animalium Mod is installed.