Author admin Posted on
Aquaculture 2 Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.7.10 was born after the mod of the same namesake was born. But there are some differences. If you have a series of upgradable rods, tons of new fish, and a new ore, Neptunium, you can fish in Minecraft.
On the other hand, it has over 30 new fish to catch either with a rod, or you can find swimming in the wild. If you do not equip hooks & bait for additional functionality, you do not have a series of new rods. This mod has 3 new rods ranging from iron to gold to diamond.
You will not have the ability to store bait and add upgrades to your rod if you do not craft a tackle box. You can choose various hooks in it. It means the rod has some neat perks like luck, extra durability. It makes the way you cast for ranging what can be caught.
When you have a fish mount, you can see your own fish. You cannot craft a new set of armor and tools if you do not come across some Neptunium. This mod has some new features.
Aquaculture 2 Mod is a better mod because the mechanics of fishing inside of Minecraft is changed. When you have the different fish inside the mod, you can do more things, you can reel in, capture, and create fish farms.
- You can get worms for fishing, operating like a composter
- You can show off your best catches on your wall as you want
- There are pieces, and each piece of Neptunium Gear now has its own special ability
- Fish Fillets are made by Filet Knives
- It utilizes the BiomeDictionary Type system in Forge to be fully compatible with any biome mod
- You can recolor parts of your rod to fit your personality
- You have more chances to catch fish
- Your fishing rod is better when you have hooks that stack with enchants.
- You have customized line, bobbers, hooks, and bait
- A Tackle Box is better because it stores all your fishing gear and can modify your rods.
- Aquaculture fish, vanilla, modded, or otherwise is caught by any fishing rod
- Fish now have mobs that are in their respective biomes in the wild
- This mod is the Updated mod of 1.14.4
You have to make sure that you install Minecraft Forge before installing Aquaculture 2 Mod.
How to install Aquaculture 2 Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Aquaculture 2 Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Aquaculture 2 Mod is installed.
Aquaculture 2 Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.3
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.8.9
For Minecraft: 1.7.10
For Minecraft: 1.6.2
For Minecraft: 1.5.2