Author admin Posted on
Archimedes’ Ships [Forge] Mod 1.7.10 allows Players to create custom multi-block ships that move smoothly as a unit. Thanks to this mod you will have a cruise on the ocean.
About Archimedes’ Ships mod
As you know, vehicles play a very important role in the Minecraft world. You can go on the sea by wooden boat, or run on the rails at high speed with darts… Obviously, the vehicles in the game are quite primitive, in which as the wooden boat going to sea.
This mod will fix the above problem. After downloading it, you can create your own boat with many blocks of different materials. It will definitely bring you more great experiences for adventure in Minecraft.
This mod has the ability to turn your ship/boat/yacht/balloon… into a portable vehicle. It adds functionality to the huge cruise ship you’ve built but can’t move.
This mod has an outstanding component that you will love which is the ship marker. What it does is it will allow any block attached to your ship to become part of it.
You have to be careful here not to allow any blocks to get too close to your ship. In addition, structures can be easily converted into vehicles. The only requirement when using Archimedes’ Ships mod is that the vehicle contains a balloon.
Some features of Archimedes ‘Ships Mod
Blocks and items
- The ship’s pier, also known as the ship marker, is the main building block for crafting ships.
- Right-click on the block to create a ship from the connected blocks and mount it.
- The basic gauge block consists of two functional indicators.
- A ruler works like a compass and will always point north. The other gauge indicates the speed of the ship to which it is attached. One whole circle is equivalent to 80 kilometers an hour.
- The extended gauge block is specialized for aviation ships and contains two more gauges. One indicates the current vertical velocity, the other indicates the altitude using two pointers. One pointer indicates 10 blocks on the whole circle, the second pointer indicates 100 blocks on the whole circle.
- This is not an essential part of the ship in Archimedes’ Ships mod
- It is simply a very light mass, which gives the ship a higher buoyancy and does not sink too deeply.
- The more floating objects you put in your ship, the higher the ship will be above the water.
- Airships are an essential block for building airships.
- 40% of the blocks on a ship must be a balloon for the ship to fly. You can adjust this percentage in the configuration file.
- Balloons will be the same color as wool. You can do it manually.
- This block allows other players to join you on your ship.
- If a ship contains a seat, the player can interact with the ship by right-clicking on it. It will automatically assign a seat.
- It takes mobs that pass through it and a few other types of entities and attaches them to the block.
- This allows you to transport them on your ship
- Steam engines allow your ship to accelerate, turn, and lift faster.
- It requires a combustible fuel, such as coal or wood, to provide energy.
- Right-click on the block to import its inventory.
- A simple block will never attach to the ship.
Compile a ship
- To create a ship, just build it as you build everything in Minecraft.
- It needs a helmsman, which is the main block of the ship and the navigator’s seat at the same time.
- Right-clicking on the driver opens the GUI:
- Rename: Allows you to rename the ship. Press Enter or similar button again to confirm.
- Compile: Find all connection blocks and display the latest results on the screen.
- Undo: Revert to the previous compilation, in case the current compilation fails. Currently, this can only be done once.
- Mount: Creates an entity from compiled blocks and allows you to mount.
When compiling, none of the following blocks will be considered part of the ship by default:
- Water lily
- Soul sand
Sail a ship
- You can control a ship with the movement keys.
- Where left and right change the direction of the ship and forward and backward change the forward velocity of the ship, no matter where you are looking.
- Through the config file, you can enable the old vanilla control by setting the control_type property to 0.
- Ascend – X: Makes the ship fly, if it’s an airship.
- Descend – Z: Lowers the ship, if it is an airship.
- Brake – C: The train will quickly come to a stop.
- Align – = (equal): The ship will align and rotate to the world grid without re-entering with the world blocks.
- Decompile – \ (backslash): The ship will align and the blocks will link back to the world. This allows you to edit the ship.
- Open GUI – K: Open GUI screen, it does not contain many functions yet.
Command a ship
/as OR /ashelp OR /as?
- Lists all Archimedes’ Ships mod commands.
- Shows information about the ship you’re currently sailing.
- Dismount the current ship, even when it can’t decompile. If you add the “overwrite” parameter, the ship will decompile and overwrite existing world blocks in the process if any.
- Aligns the currently sailing ship to the world grid, without rejoining with the world. Useful for parking your ship.
- Destroys the nearest ship in a given range. If the range is not indicated, a range of 16 blocks is used.
Download now Archimedes ‘Ships mod to enjoy more exciting traveling by ships.
How to install Archimedes’ Ships Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Archimedes’ Ships Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.