Author admin Posted on
ArmorStatusHUD (Forge) Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 shows the statuses of armor and items that you are putting on. It also displays their remaining durability.
When you equip a set of armor or hold items, you can view their statuses as well as their durability remaining. It is all thanks to a mod called ArmorStatusHUD. You can use this mod to get all information about your equipment without opening your inventory.
Here are the features of the mod:
- It adds a new command /armorstatus config. You utilize it to access the config GUI in the game.
- All equipped armor, tools, and weapons will be displayed. The remaining durability of these items is also displayed.
- You can configure tiers of damage using associated colors. The damage text alters its color when you use items.
- It shows you the number of arrows left for your bow.
- You can form alignment or orientation on the screen.
- There are also config options for X and Y offset.
- The mod is able to show exact damage values or even the durability percent remaining.
- It also brings some options with different functions such as:
- Toggle on/off text damage values
- Toggle on/off max damage
- Toggle on/off item names
- Toggle on/off basic inventory item overlay (damage bar)
- The mod features version update checking as well. You can turn it off as a section of bspkrsCore.
ArmorStatusHUD helps you learn more about armor, tools, and weapons in Minecraft without opening the inventory.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install ArmorStatusHUD Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ArmorStatusHUD Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.