Author admin Posted on
Artisan Integrations Mod 1.12.2 brings some mod integrations to Artisan Worktables. The mod integrations are diverse with different functions.
There are some characteristics of the original Artisan Worktables mod. It is a mod that brings themed worktables to Minecraft. They are made for modpack creators. You can use it with CraftTweaker. Besides, it also gives support to JEI and GameStage integration.
The mod that is mentioned above is an addon for this original mod. It features lots of mod integrations such as:
- Game Stages: The recipes are locked behind stages. You also conceal locked recipes in JEI.
- GregTech: Community Edition: You can use GT tools in the worktables.
- Reskillable: It allows you to lock recipes behind reskillable.
- From the Ground Up: All recipes are locked behind technology research. The locked recipes in JEI are concealed.
- Botania: You have tools that you craft from Botania materials. You can fix Botania tools using mana. You can also conceal the locked recipes in JEI.
- Patchouli: It brings Artisan Worktable recipe templates to Patchouli books.
Artisan Integrations has three requirements which are Minecraft Forge, Athenaeum, and Artisan Worktables 1.12.
How to install Artisan Integrations Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Artisan Integrations Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.