Author admin Posted on
ASP + GS Patcher Mod 1.7.10 brings a custom tool to Minecraft. This tool helps to remake all broken recipes that you can use for the game.
Similar to other mods, there are some problems with the Gravisuite. However, it can be fixed now thanks to the above new patcher. The mod’s author decided to make this patcher is because he got bored with the problems with Gravisuite and Advanced Solars with broken recipes.
Although there are some ways to solve those problems, there are still several underlying problems in Gravisuite. It uses some hacks to obtain key bindings rather than the Industrial Craft 2 API functions. Hence, the author decided to make this simple mod to solve them all.
The patcher mentioned above has two versions. One version is equipped with hover fix while the other one does not have it. The hover-fix one makes the Advanced Jetpack and Advanced NanoSuit not fall when they are in the hover mode. The one without will not cause this.
ASP + GS Patcher requires the installation of Minecraft Forge.
How to install ASP + GS Patcher Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ASP + GS Patcher Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.