Author admin Posted on
Assisted Progression Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.10.2 is an extremely useful mod for you during Minecraft gameplay. Its main feature is to give you many tools that will help you in other mods. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod in the future.
In fact, this is a mod intended to help you throughout your Minecraft journey. Thanks to the tools it provides, you will be able to simplify your Minecraft gaming process. In addition, you can also use this mod completely easily because the information about the blocks and the items is on the Wiki so you can refer to it at any time.
Make sure you have Minecraft Forge and CraftStudio API installed to be able to use this Assisted Progression mod.
How to install Assisted Progression Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Assisted Progression Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.