Author admin Posted on
Athenaeum Mod 1.12.2 is a library that is required for other mods by Codetaylor. It provides other mods with useful resources and functions.
Similar to other API and Library mods for Minecraft, this one also appears in the “required” section when you download other mods of Codetaylor. Because it gives support to those mods, you must install it first if you want to launch other mods in the game. Using core library mods is not a strange thing these days. Instead, it has become a trend for most modders and users. Due to the function of supporting various mods simultaneously, the core mods help you edit and change mods without complication.
All the mods supported by Athenaeum utilize the same set of code in the structure. Therefore, to save time as well as optimize it, the author merged the code into this library. Hence, you are bound to have the library mod installed before you go for other mods supported by it.
At the moment, the library mod supports several mods such as:
- Artisan Worktables
- And more
It also comes with some features like:
- Helpers for registration
- Regular utility classes
- JEI or CraftTweaker plugin system
- Various modules that have event routing
Athenaeum Library aims to improve your gaming experience. Therefore, it should be installed in the game so it can support other mods to run smoothly. The library mod itself depends on Minecraft Forge to function.
How to install Athenaeum Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Athenaeum Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Athenaeum Mod is installed.
Athenaeum Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.12.2