Author admin Posted on
Atmospheric Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 aims to better the biome system in Minecraft. It introduces a series of exclusive biomes for you to discover.
The current biome system in Minecraft seems to get boring. Therefore, a new Biomes mod was released to make changes to it. It is called Atmospheric bringing four biome types that are called Rosewood Forest. All of them come with various sub-variants as well as new rewards. You will have chances to encounter them and get them once you have explored those biomes.
The Rosewood Forest has several biome types such as Plateau, Forest Plateau, and Mountains. Not only that, but the mod also features some unique elements to explore, for instance:
All of the elements said above can be found in:
- Monkey Brush (a type of flower)
- Passion Vines
- Rosewood Trees
The in-mod features have an outstanding look and they also give you lots of advantages when you explore them. Atmospheric is also a modification that can be used with other mods such as:
- Buzzier Bees
- Extra Boats
You are required to install Minecraft Forge API previously if you want the mod to be functional in the game.
How to install Atmospheric Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Atmospheric Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Atmospheric Mod is installed.