Author admin Posted on
AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2 is added into the Minecraft game with the addition of rare special mobs with their special abilities. Follow the article below if you want to know more information.
The main function of the mod is to offer in-game many rare special mobs coming with unique possibilities and stuff. Actually, it is more difficult to kill these mobs than your average monster. Several possibilities are able to make battles with the affected mobs become tedious or even make them dangerous once added together, for example, Bulwark and Regen. It is worth noting that the mod will drop four times the experience as well as a random enchanted item.
The mod aims to make your Minecraft much harder but also hashas many nice rewards. It is very useful when they own a high opportunity to drop diamond equipment.
Types of infernal mobs:
Possible Special Abilities:
- 1UP: Mobs heals fully
- Alchemist: It can throw a positive potion effect.
- Berserk: Mob deals double damage.
- Blastoff: The ability to toss players into the air
- Bulwark: Mob owns 50% damage resistance
- Fiery: The ability to immune to fire-damage.
- Ghastly: The ability to shoot Ghast Fireballs
- Lifesteal: heals when attacking
- Ninja: The ability to teleport to dodge attacks.
- And a lot more!
- Different from vanilla mobs, infernal mobs have the ability to drop mid-high level loot. Here is a list of possible loot:
- Diamond Tools, weapons, armor.
- Meteorite tools, weapons, armor.
- Ender Giant Swords
- Living metal tools/Weapons
- Hexical Diamond
- Glowing bread
- And more!
- Soul Shard spawners as well as vanilla spawners are able to spawn Infernal mobs.
- Any mob is possible to spawn as an infernal mob such as bosses, tiny slimes spawned from the bigger ones.
- You can disable any ability of mobs in this mod in the Rift Dimension.
Now download AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs Mod for free here and enjoy it right now.
How to install AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs Mod is installed.
AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2