Author admin Posted on
ATOP Armor for Biomes O’ Plenty (Forge) Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 brings armor and tools. They are made for discrepant gems of a Minecraft mod called Biomes O’ Plenty.
The word ATOP stands for Armor and Tools O’ Plenty. These items are not common ones. Instead, they are equipped with the strength of diamond. Besides, they also have a higher enchantability even though their uses are not as many as diamond.
For diamond, it has 1561 uses while the tools in this mod have 900 uses. In spite of that, they are still worth your try. Besides, if you are using other mods that bring ores, you will also realize that the mining level is a level higher than diamond.
For the old Amethyst and Mud stuff, they come with their old values that are from former versions of Biomes O’ Plenty in version 1.12.2.
Features for version 1.12.2:
- The mod brings armor and tools that are missing from older bop editions.
For version 1.7.10:
- Scythe variations are added. They function in a similar way to the scythe tool in Biomes O’ Plenty.
You are recommended to form the gems to create in the Biomes O’ Plenty config for a nice experience.
You can use ATOP Armor for Biomes O’ Plenty in any modpacks.
- Minecraft Forge
- Biomes O’ Plenty
How to install ATOP Armor for Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just ATOP Armor for Biomes O’ Plenty Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.