Author admin Posted on
Auto Feeder Helmet [FORGE Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a special mod with the ability to give players an extremely useful item so they can feed their characters. If you are still curious about this mod, download it now for your device to explore in more detail.
About Auto Feeder Helmet [FORGE] mod
If you’re a longtime Minecraft player, you probably know that the hunger system in Minecraft is very well implemented and it certainly does a great job of making the experience more immersive. However, at times, the process of actually opening up inventory and consuming a food item can feel rather tedious and time-consuming. Therefore, this mod is designed to eliminate the above problem.
In fact, this mod will add a new helmet to the game. They will have the feature of helping the player not to go hungry. Once you’ve crafted this item, all you have to do is equip it and it will continue to feed your character while providing a slight bonus to your armor stats.
There is a special point that the helmet module implemented by the auto feeder mod does not produce food by itself and actually works on the food that you have in your inventory. Therefore, your task is to keep some food in your inventory, or else the helmet will become useless.
Make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed to be able to experience the Auto Feeder Helmet mod without any limitations.
How to install Auto Feeder Helmet [FORGE] Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Auto Feeder Helmet [FORGE] Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.