Author admin Posted on
Auto Feeder Helmet Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a mod that will help you automatically eat your food with just a little effort! Take a look at the article to know more.
Auto Feeder Helmet does this by adding to Minecraft an item called Feeder Helmet Module. To make a Feeder Helmet Module, you only need 3 Irons, 3 Sticks, and 1 Bowl. Extremely cheap!
Once you have the mod, you can pair it with any hat (the mod is said to work on most hats, including those from other mods!). Once you’ve successfully paired the Feeder Helmet Module with your hat, you’ll see a yellow text when pointing at it.
To use, put on the hat. From here on out, you will not need to take out food anymore, the hat will automatically do it. You will notice that your hunger bar will only need to be reduced by a bit to fill up as long as you have food in your inventory.
Auto Feeder Helmet also allows players to customize a lot of things in their config.
I hope you have fun playing the game!
How to install Auto Feeder Helmet Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Auto Feeder Helmet Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Auto Feeder Helmet Mod is installed.
Auto Feeder Helmet Mod Download Link
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.16.4
For Minecraft: 1.16.2
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.15.2
For Minecraft: 1.15.1
For Minecraft: 1.14.4
For Minecraft: 1.13.2
For Minecraft: 1.12.2