Author admin Posted on
Backpacked Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 gives you a simple and easy-to-use backpack. It can function like a storage system because it stores items for you.
Bringing a backpack with you when you are on an adventure in Minecraft is a good thing. You have an item to store other items. The backpack also keeps your items safe when you meet your end.
You can equip yourself with this backpack by placing it in the matching slot in your inventory. Then, you use B to open the backpack or close it. It is also easy for you to create a backpack. You utilize a similar shape to a chest and leather.
Characteristics of the mod:
- You find it easy to use the backpack.
- There are nine slots of extra storage. You can configure it up to 54 slots.
- The backpack and the contents inside of it are still kept even when you meet your end. You have to turn this on in common config.
- It is optional for the mod to give support to Curios API and Baubles.
Backpacked Mod asks you to install Minecraft Forge.
How to install Backpacked Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Backpacked Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.