Author admin Posted on
Bed Bugs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is just a simple Minecraft mod but comes with some essential tools that enable the players to kick themselves from the server.
Basically, the mod aims to add a few tools like a useful button to the sleeping GUI that allows you to kick yourself from the server and then your bed as well. In fact, the main goal of the mod is to help the players to fix the uncomfortable problem of being stuck in a bed without needing to fully restart the game as normal. It is a common vanilla Minecraft bug while you enjoy the game.
In addition, the mod offers persistent chat that aims to let you continue typing without being interrupted after you wake up from your bed.
- Once you normally press ‘Leave Bed’, that is accurately what you are looking for.
- Nevertheless, if you press the ‘Leave Bed’ button but you don’t leave your bed, a button will come out and enable you to kick yourself from the server.
- In case you are playing Single-player: the mod will re-direct you back to the Single-player world selection screen.
- By contrast, if you are playing on a server: the mod will re-direct you back to the Multiplayer server selection screen.
- Moreover, this button comes with a tooltip that will describe its actions in the game in order to explain clearly what it performs when clicked. In order to show this tooltip, you need to hover your mouse over the “Kick Me” button.
- This mod adds only one command: /bedbugs kick [player]. This command will kick the player specified. In case nobody is specified, it will try to kick the command sender.
- Normally, if you begin typing a message in chat, finish sleeping and awake, this message will disappear. The mod will fix this issue by enabling save any half-completed messages.
Don’t hesitate to download Bed Bugs Mod for free here.
How to install Bed Bugs Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Bed Bugs Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Bed Bugs Mod is installed.