Author admin Posted on
Better Diving Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 aims to enhance the diving experience in Minecraft vanilla. You will be able to dive better when you are in the water.
The Player Transport mod above does not alter the mechanics of things in vanilla. However, it will enhance the diving experience. You are provided with a useful diving kit. Then, you make use of it to move at a faster speed while you are under the water. This diving kit also stops you from drowning. The mod is strongly inspired by a famous game called Subnautica. Hence, it is quite useful and crucial to apply to the game.
Here is what the mod does in the game:
- It reforms your movement under the water as well as the oxygen system. Now, you are able to dive up to 45 seconds rather than 15 seconds like before.
- The underwater breaking speak is now corresponding to the breaking speed when you are on the surface of the water.
- Thanks to the diving kit featured in the mod, you can speed up your movement. It also helps you dive longer and mine resources even faster.
Details about the diving kit available in the mod:
- Diving Masks: These masks are necessary to use when you want to dive with Oxygen Tanks.
- Oxygen Tanks: This item keeps oxygen so you can dive longer.
- Wetsuit Leggings: By putting them on, your underwater breaking speed is better.
- Fins: Your swimming speed is more increased.
The operation of Better Diving depends on Minecraft Forge. Thus, Forge has to be installed first.
How to install Better Diving Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Better Diving Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Better Diving Mod is installed.
Better Diving Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.5
For Minecraft: 1.12.2
For Minecraft: 1.11.2
For Minecraft: 1.10.2
For Minecraft: 1.9.4