Author admin Posted on
Better Drowning Mod 1.15.2 is programmed to be a useful mod that comes along with the goal of trying to tweak the drowning and water mechanics of the Minecraft game world. It is highly recommended for all Minecraft game players. Now you are possible to read the article below in order to get more information about how effectively it works in-game.
As mentioned above, the main function of the mod is to attempt to tweak the drowning and water mechanics in the game in great ways of improving and enhancing the balance as well as the immersion of the game. That sounds incredible! It is worth noting that all of those features above are able to be disabled on a separate basis in the in-game configuration file.
The mod brings all of you these following unique features so that your gaming experience can be better.
- Stronger Drowning Damage
- It works according to the mechanism: the deeper underwater you are in, the more drowning damage you are going to get.
- By default setting, each block that is beyond 10 will increase damage by 0.1. You are able to decrease or even disable this feature in the configuration file.
- Clearer Water
- The special functionality is that the density of water fog is lowered significantly. This will enable you to see further and more obviously while you are in underwater.
- Too Much Air Fix
- The possibility of fixing air that is set to be above the maximum air amount of the players
- Moreover, it fixes display problems with the bubbles on the HUD as well.
- Air Replenish Rate
- This feature will enable the player to immediately refill their air once they are out of the water, this is the same as how water functioned in 1.13 and below.
- By default, this feature is disabled
To sum up, Better Drowning Mod 1.15.2 is very useful with the possibility of tweaking the drowning and water mechanics in-game in order to improve the gaming experience. Now you are able to download the mod for free here!
How to install Better Drowning Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Better Drowning Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Better Drowning Mod is installed.
Better Drowning Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.15.2