Author admin Posted on
Better Questing – Forestry Expansion Mod 1.12.2 allows you to include Forestry items in your quests easily. It will introduce to you another advantage as well.
More about Better Questing – Forestry Expansion
It is a mod that grants different benefits.
So, you can drop Forestry stuff into your quests without learning about how to control NBT.
Secondly, it’s possible for you to enhance the feel when using the Standard Expansion way. It means that it will make adding bees become easier and more exciting. Moreover, you’re able to carry out bulk operations simply.
The author wants to ease the process of adding questing tasks for Forestry Bees to map and mod pack designers alike.
It’s not essential to worry about mistyping an NBT tag…
Better Questing – Forestry Expansion is an API and Library mod. It requires Minecraft Forge, Better Questing, and Forestry (optional). Download and install them before playing!
How to install Better Questing – Forestry Expansion Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Better Questing – Forestry Expansion Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.