Author admin Posted on
Better Questing Triggerer Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to use an item to enable the Better Questing GUI. The way you approach the GUI is now much easier.
There is another way for you to approach the GUI of the Better Questing mod. For instance, you can press a button to open it. However, you sometimes cannot open it due to the same buttons in various modpacks. This is when you need a solution to that problem. With the Addons mod above, you don’t have to adjust the buttons or find them to activate the GUI. Instead, it adds a simple item for you to open.
Better Questing is a mod that applies a quest system to Minecraft. The function of it is to let players add a set of missions created by other players to their own world. This is also a way for players to change the in-game environment and have a new experience.
For the addon above, it is currently structured as a GameBoyColor. However, there will be some other structures that are available in the mod in the forthcoming time. Besides, it also provides you with some configuration options such as:
- You have an item when you begin a new world (true/false).
- A recipe will be activated for you to create the item back (true/false).
Better Questing Triggerer runs in the game based on:
- Minecraft Forge
- Better Questing
How to install Better Questing Triggerer Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Better Questing Triggerer Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Better Questing Triggerer Mod is installed.