Author admin Posted on
Better With Lib (BWM – Core) Mod 1.12.2 is a mod to Minecraft game. It is also known as an optional coremod run by BetterWithMods. It helps you add a few additional features to the world you visit and travel.
What Better mod introduces?
- EntityEquipmentEvent – It is an event in which everything will be switched on entities that own setEquipmentOnDifficulty solutions. Once removed the initial method cannot work. Therefore, it will support you to override the items along with armor that mobs appear with.
- It offers lots of stuff. One of them is compacting ender eyes into ender blocks so that you are able to keep rare inventory space.
- Besides, it will bring back a series of hardcore features where you can control such as hardcore melons, hardcore lumberjack.
- Obviously, there are a lot of tasks to fulfill every day. So, the appearance of the existing mod will allow you to experience your life in the selected world easier.
Better With Lib (BWM – Core) gives you another option involved in coremod utilized by BetterWithMods. Currently, you can apply more features to the game. In order to step into the realm, please install Minecraft Forge. It will be the means leading you to the mission fast.
How to install
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Better With Lib (BWM – Core) Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Better With Lib (BWM – Core) Mod is installed.
For Minecraft: 1.12.2