Author admin Posted on
Better With Mods (BWM) 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 will expand and improve Minecraft vanilla. The improvement will be done through three crucial modules.
The purpose of the mod
As mentioned above, the mod aims to make some changes to vanilla Minecraft. All the key aspects of the game will experience improvements. To do that, this Processing mod provides three core modules, such as Gameplay, Tweak, and Hardcore. Every module takes on a different task. However, when these modules function well along together, every core aspect of the game will become much better.
This modification takes inspiration from another mod called BetterThanWolves created by FlowerChild. Although the crucial ideas are probably the same, these two mods still have different things. Let’s head to the next section where you can get more information about three modules!
About the modules in Better With Mods
There are three types of modules provided by this modification. Here are some details about them!
Gameplay: It is the base module of the mod. With it, you will approach lots of crucial items, blocks, and foods.
Tweaks: This module centers on making the gameplay much better. It gives lots of small changes, for instance:
- Mobs will release their heads.
- Mobs will release equipment.
- Animals will flee
- And more
Hardcore: The point of this module is to balance the base experience of the game again. Here are some hardcore changes:
- HCBuckets: Buckets cannot put down source blocks.
- HCHunger: It requires having Applecore. Its purpose is to substitute saturation with fat.
- HCMovement: Lots of different materials will decrease or accelerate the movement of the player.
- HCBeacons: The beacon system will be overridden to motivate many beacons.
- HCSpawn: The player will appear with many blocks of world spawn.
- HCStrata: The world will be divided into 3 stone layers.
Better With Mods only functions if you already installed Minecraft Forge. Give it a try!
How to install Better With Mods Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Better With Mods Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Better With Mods Mod is installed.