Author admin Posted on
BetterNether Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 aims to add some improvements to the Nether in Minecraft. You will explore new biomes, plants, and various materials.
If your experience with Nether is not good enough yet, then it is time to upgrade that dimension. To that end, you are recommended to install a World Gen mod called BetterNether. It aims to improve the Nether dimension in the game by adding more biomes, some plants, as well as materials. Hence, you will have a more exciting adventure when you explore this dimension.
The characteristics of the mod include:
- Plenty of new plants for you to explore in the Nether.
- You will encounter some new mobs in this dimension as well.
- The new biomes look quite unique with many nice scenes to explore.
- There is also a volumetric biome system that is not vertical. It is for supporting other mods.
- There are some new recipes, food, materials, tools, as well as items in the Nether.
- The mod allows you to farm materials through the use of plant farms or mob farms.
- You can also explore some Nether structures like big and rare cities for instance.
- The presence of elements like blocks, items, structures, biomes, as well as plant density, can be set up.
BetterNether can be integrated with some mods such as Mod Menu, Tech Reborn, Vanilla Hammers, JustMap, Adorn, Extra Pieces, Canvas Renderer, and Vanilla Excavators. The mod also needs to have Fabric Modloader and Fabric API installed to function in the game.
How to install BetterNether Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just BetterNether Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the BetterNether Mod is installed.