Author admin Posted on
BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Forestry Edition Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 adds assistance for Forestry woods to BiblioCraft blocks. It’s now easier to decorate your home with new and unique furniture or store something.
About BiblioWoods Forestry Edition
The mod is one of the parts of the BiblioCraft series. BiblioWoods has come back with plenty of add-ons.
The add-ons that BiblioCraft offers to integrate with mods and adds to the game newer wood types.
It is possible to find and interact with a collection of colored furniture. These objects have the working mechanism as same as the one in BiblioCraft.
It’s simple to craft multiple wooden blocks.
It’s feasible to include into mod packs to improve decoration and building aspects.
BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Forestry Edition is a cosmetic mod that is useful for storage. Aside from Minecraft Forge, it will require the user to download and install BiblioCraft and Forestry. They are essential keys to make it operate.
How to install BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Forestry Edition Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Forestry Edition Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Forestry Edition Mod is installed.