Author admin Posted on
BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Natura Edition Mod 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 is a modification for decoration. It was designed to use lots of wood types in Natura.
The modification is known as an Addons mod for BiblioCraft – a decorative mod for Minecraft. This addon will use and combine lots of types of wood in Natura – a mod about nature and trees. All the wood types that appear in that natural mod are regarded as great wood with nice textures. The addon aims to use all of them to create lots of furniture things in BiblioCraft.
The decorative mod above is commonly used in survival vanilla due to its usefulness and efficiency in terms of decoration. It seems that there is no limit to decorating stuff in the mod. Hence, it has become a widely-used mod of most players. All the blocks in the mod are now made from Natura woods. Thanks to this, you will have diverse stuff for decoration and can make use of them to beautify your constructions.
The addon – BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Natura Edition requires Minecraft Forge Modloader, BiblioCraft, and Natura to function.
How to install BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Natura Edition Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Natura Edition Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Natura Edition Mod is installed.