Author admin Posted on
Bibliotheca (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 is an API and Library mod that is created to automate and gather shared code in Minecraft mods.
The library is open-source. It is provided with an easy registering system for blocks, items, and tiles in the game. The system is automated. You can attach new content using a simple line of code.
You are recommended to use this library if you want to use the iTank mod. This mod lets you store liquid once you have installed it in the game. You will find it convenient when you use it to store liquid, which is more effective than using common buckets.
To make the iTank mod functional, you have to install the library.
Bibliotheca Mod makes the mod that depends on it function in an easy way.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install Bibliotheca Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Bibliotheca Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.