Author admin Posted on
BinniePatcher Mod 1.7.10 is a patcher mod that deploys ASM to change the classes of Binnie’s mods. It’s able to fix the compatibility for the Forestry 4.
Many people feel bored with Binnie’s update cycle when waiting for the new version.
At present, it supports Binnie Core, Extra bees, Extra Trees, Genetics, Botany.
Five parts of Binnie’s mods can run better. It’s feasible to disable their modules. You should report bugs you encounter.
It’s also a design for the newest version of those mods (Beta 14).
BinniePatcher is a mod relating to Forestry. It requires you to install Minecraft Forge.
How to install BinniePatcher Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just BinniePatcher Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.