Author admin Posted on
Binnie’s Mods 1.7.10 is an interesting mod that can add many new species with varied products, along with new features into the Minecraft game. That is the reason why this mod is considered the expanded version of the Forestry mod. Please download this mod for your devices to have more wonderful experiences when playing Minecraft.
About Binnie’s Mods mod
In fact, this mod will extend the bee and tree breeding aspect and provide features such as fully breedable flowers and genetic manipulation. It is obvious that those features will enhance the biome in-game.
Besides that, this game also adds into the game over 100 new species of bees, over 90 new species of trees, 80 different color combinations for flowers, modified genetics for breeding animals… that make your agricultural environment become more diverse.
The special thing is that this mod also has the Apiarist Database, a tool to keep track of discovered species, mutations, and traits. There are also new alveary components that help improve and streamline bee production. That is the reason why thanks to this mod, you can easier control the development of the individual in your Minecraft world.
Of courses, you also need to install Forge Installer and Forestry mod before you want to use this mod. Binnie’s Mods mod certainly will help you a lot when playing Minecraft.
How to install Binnie’s Mods
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Binnie’s Mods downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Binnie’s Mods is installed.
Binnie’s Mods Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.7.10