Author admin Posted on
Block Armor [Forge] Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.11.2 supports many different types of armor in the game. This feature helps players have the best preparation for adventures in the open world Minecraft.
About Block Armor mod
The mod adds many armors made from many squares in the game, including squares from other mods. They have their own properties depending on the block that created them. Some armors also have an effect when someone damages all 4 spear shards.
Most of the armor is the creation of familiar square blocks such as TNT Armor, Dirt Armor, Stone Armor… You can find simple armor from squares in the wild. You can survive until you make your real armor for defense and equip some special skills- Brick Armor/ Obsidian armor.
All types of armor that the mod provides help players increase strength and defense. It can balance the factors according to the rarity of the square that creates the armor.
There are many types of armor, from those made from easy-to-find materials like sugar cane or stone armor. There are some types of armor you cannot own like Bed Rock Armor. But when you install this mod, you can dig BedRock and craft it easily.
In addition, the Block Armor mod also integrates with many other mods to play with the Minecraft game. This feature helps players create a variety of strong and rare armor while conquering the open world.
Some features of Block Armor mod
- Whenever you add other mods including blocks into Minecraft, you also can add armors to almost these blocks.
- You can add a full set of armor items for each valid block.
- Making use of the wanted block in the shape of the armor can create each of the items. You also can repair them with that block.
- Notice that sets of armor from blocks with an animated will own an animated texture too.
- Whenever you add a resource pack to the game, the textures of the armor will modify with the texture of the block.
- When you wear at least a certain number of pieces needed for set effects, a few sets of armor will obtain special and unique effects as well as bonuses.
- You can simply enable or disabled any sets of armor or set effects in the configuration file.
- Moreover, you can change the number of pieces needed for set effects
Please download the Block Armor mod to enjoy the inventory of armors that this mod brings to you.
How to install Block Armor Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Block Armor Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.