Author admin Posted on
BlockUI (Forge) Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1 adds a UI management system to Minecraft. This system functions based on XML and helps you specify UI’s structure.
This is an API and Library mod adding an XML-based UI management system to the game. Its purpose is to specify the structure for the UI that is inside an XML. At the same time, it gives a backing “Window” class that you utilize to control callbacks and data supply.
You probably find the mod strange and new a bit. However, it has been utilized in lots of former projects such as Structurize and MineColonies. Now, players can utilize it in some projects like StorageRacks and MultiPiston for instance.
The mod will be continuously updated as well as give support to a variety of UI tools, including:
- Text Input
- Buttons and Button Handlers
- Scroll and DragScreens
BlockUI helps you use and manage lots of UI tools in a simple way.
- Minecraft Forge
How to install BlockUI Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just BlockUI Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.