Author admin Posted on
Blue Power Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 helps you learn more methods about using and conveying blocks and Redstone signals. It will revive the modded experience!
The mod is suitable for various Minecraft versions such as 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.14.4, and 1.12.2. So, if you are on one of those versions, you can completely apply this Technology and Processing mod to the game. The purpose of the mod is to bring you many technological options. Through those options, you can manage as well as convey Redstone blocks, signals, and even objects without complications. This mod took inspiration from an old mod called RedPower. Hence, you may find it familiar to use.
Besides the main function, the mod also lets you produce machines. Those machines will help you operate your in-game environment, tools, crops, etc. Not only that, but it also changes the land generation in the game. Thanks to this, there will be more volcanic biomes to explore.
At the moment, the mod provides you with:
- Some lamps to use
- Many project tables
- Some new crops
- Various tools
- World Gen
- Alloy Furnace
- Machines that manipulate elements in the world
Before you install Blue Power, you should learn some important information about the requirements for installation:
- Minecraft Forge must be installed first.
- If you are on version 1.12 or 1.14, you don’t have to install Forge Multipart or QmunityLib.
- It is necessary to install ConnectedTextureMod for Connected Textures and Lighting of blocks in version 1.12.
- For version 1.7.10, you are bound to install QmunityLib.
How to install Blue Power Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Blue Power Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Blue Power Mod is installed.