Author admin Posted on
Bookshelf API Library Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is an extremely useful mod that includes basic support for liquids/inventories/energy and an uncomplicated GUI system. If you are still curious about this mod, download it now for your device to explore in more detail.
In fact, this mod will provide these functions which are very handy for TeamBRMods and TeamCoS. Obviously, this mod will greatly enhance the player’s experience in the game Minecraft.
Bookshelf API Library mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed before it can be installed on your device.
How to install Bookshelf API Library Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Bookshelf API Library Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the is installed.