Author admin Posted on Tags: Minecraft Mods 1.12.2 Minecraft Mods 1.16.1
Bookworm Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2
Bookworm Mod 1.16.1/1.12.2 is simply a library for other mods to use. Therefore, it is impossible for you to find out any content that you can play.
About Bookworm’s Main Features
The current animation re-use and file model loading library will allow the customer to scale in an easier way. The following elements are the most important features in-mod.
Multi-keyframe animation system to help you trigger animations whenever you like
Several smaller file formats
Animation class where you can utilize again the animations that you don’t need to copy-paste any animation code.
Here is the list of the model base:
Interpolate to pose
Check if a pose is loaded or not
See whether if you load the pose nearly or not
Load a model pose
Block texture and a few general ones
Bookworm is a mod. It requires you to get and install Minecraft Forge. By downloading, you agree with the End User License Agreement.
How to install Bookworm Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Bookworm Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Bookworm Mod is installed.
Bookworm Mod Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.1
For Minecraft: 1.12.2